Benefits and Training
We know you deserve the best - challenging opportunities in a respected company, a professional work environment with opportunities for career growth. Part of this is a total compensation package that includes benefits for you and your family.
MEDCO benefits include a broad range of options to help your needs. The following is a brief overview of benefits offered at MEDCO. Please note that specific benefit levels are subject to change and depend on plan documents and policy provisions.
- Immediate eligibility for most benefits including life, medical, dental and 401(k)
- Benefits are available for full-time and part-time employees
- Short-term disability and long-term disability provides an income source if injury or illness prevents you from working
- On-line benefit management capability for most benefits including 401(k)
- Free parking and discount bus passes are available
- You may elect to pay for eligible health care and dependent care expenses with pre-tax deposits to the Flexible Spending Accounts, which lowers the overall taxes paid
- A generous Paid Time Off program that covers vacations, sick time, and holidays.
- MEDCO provides training to ensure each employee has the tools and information needed to perform his or her job. The employee training programs currently offered include, OSHA safety training, CMiC training (MEDCO's Enterprise System) and computer training. MEDCO also offers electronic training and documentation through MEDCOWay, the company's Intranet site.