Quality assurance begins in the initial stages of the preconstruction process and continues through job close out. Your satisfaction is our metric for the success of the quality-assurance program.
What Does Quality Assurance Mean?
- Providing you a positive and satisfying project experience
- Striving to exceed your expectations
- Delivering a smooth project close-out with a goal of achieving a zero-item punch list
- Getting things right the first time
- Closing out outstanding items before the end of a project
- Creating a positive, lasting impression for you and team members
- Delivering a product with all systems functioning and no cosmetic defects